The Magic of Cells Videoguide
- What are the building blocks of life?
- What are three characteristics of life?
- What are the two fundamental types of cells?
- Give an example of a prokaryote.
- Give an example of a eukaryote.
- What are the three main parts of an animal cell?
- What are the two important functions of the cell
- What is the cytoplasm?
- What are two of the three major functions of the
- What is the function of the cytoskeleton?
- What is the function of the ribosomes?
- What forms on the rim of the top layers of the Golgi
- What are special vessicles that contain digestive
- What is the function of the mitochondria?
- What molecule is contained within the nucleus of a
- Name three things that plants cells have that are not
present in animal cells.
- What are the tiny hair-like projections on some cells
- What is the whip-like or thread-like structure on
- What is the function of red blood cells?