1. What is a fertilized egg called?
2. What is a morula?
3. What is a stem cell?
4. What is meant by totipotent? What cells or stages during embryology are totipotent?
5. What is the blastula?
6. What happens to the blasula about four days after fertilization?
7. What is meant by pluripotent? What cells or stages during embryology are pluripotent?
8. What two different types of cells does the blastula differentiate into?
9. The trophoblasts will become what?
10. The 40 cells of the inner cellular mass will differentiate into what four major branches?
11. What does the term somatic mean?
12. What is meant by multipotent? What cells or stages during embryology are multipotent?
13. What is the definition of a fetus?
Back to help